Vanessa Van Meerhaeghe
Vanessa Van Meerhaeghe is a painter and illustrator from Ronse, Belgium.
Her illustrative and narrative style captures alienated landscapes, and conveys a bizarre sense of deja-vu. Her characters are often inspired by fashion icons and outplaced in an unusual and colorful environment.
Although her techniques may vary, she mostly works with acrylics.
Vanessa studied fashion design at the Academy of Ghent and has been active in the Belgian fashion world as a designer for many years.In addition to her work as a designer, she was also active as an illustrator for various magazines.
Vanessa has devoted herself entirely to her art practice now and takes on commercial projects.
Academy of fine Arts, Ghent,
- Affordable Art Fair Brussels - Oever gallery 2023
- "Body and Soul" - Hote Gallery Brussels 2022
- Affordable Artfair Amsterdam - Singulart Paris 2022
-"Warm Regards" - Oever Gallery Ostend 2022
- Knokke Art Fair - Oever Gallery Ostend 2022
- Affordable Art Fair Brussels - Singulart Paris 2021
- "Summer Show" - 19 Karen Gallery Australia 2021
- "Virtual Vitrine" - Galerie Raf Van Severen Antwerp 2020
- "Sustainability" - The Canvas By Q, Antwerp 2020